- 20-Apr-2017 to 10-May-2017 (EST)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation.
Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation is a manufacturer of specialty lead-acid batteries and is the leading producer of lead-acid batteries for aircraft. Our other products include batteries for Marine, RV and Photovoltaic Systems.
Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation is hiring for the position of General Assembly. Successful candidate will perform daily battery assembly duties throughout the manufacturing process. The candidate will execute work within established procedures and processes under both verbal and written instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
General assembly employees to perform various tasks in the assembly process for a battery manufacturing facility. Must be capable of:
- Following oral and/or written instructions
- Standing for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, carrying, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling
- Wearing a respirator and other required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Comply with all safety requirements
- Maintain a clean work area and follow company hygiene guidelines
- Use small hand tools
- Flexibility to work 8 hours for 5 days/week, or 10 hours for 4 days/week
- Communicate to supervisor when detecting defective materials
- Reading numbers and letters
- Working with and around hazardous materials
- Work in hot and cold temperatures
Education and Qualifications:
- Basic degree or high school education
- Punctual and reliable
Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation offers a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation please visit our website at www.concordebattery.com
CONCORDE BATTERY GEORGIA CORPORATION IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.